Collection of Personal Information
Mon Amour only collects personal information that is provided by you and that is reasonably necessary for, or directly related to, one or more of Mon Amour’s activities.
Mon Amour collects information in the following ways:
- Information that you give us directly which typically includes your name, email address, first name, surname, address and domain name and may also contain your username or any other information required to process your order through the Mon Amour site;
- Information we collect through your use of our services which typically includes information collected by our server, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, operating system and platform, the average time you spent on the Mon Amour website, pages visited, information searched for and average access time or other relevant statistics; and
- Information we collect through your use of our services including cookies and other anonymous identifiers, which we send to your computer’s browser for record keeping purposes.
- Purpose for which Mon Amour uses your Personal Information.
Mon Amour holds your personal information for the purpose for which you provided it. This includes but is not limited to purposes listed below. Mon Amour may use the personal information that you have provided us to:
- Deliver products to you, collect payments and manage your account;
- Market to you directly, provide you with information about our products and services and to notify you of changes to our products and services;
- Contact you about new products or promotions. If you do not wish to receive such information you can unsubscribe by emailing us directly at email@example.com
- Provide, maintain, protect and improve our services, develop new services or products and to protect our services and our customers;
- Keep a record of your communications to us to assist us to resolve any issues or disputes that may arise.
- We may use information we collect from you through your use of our services to:
- Measure use of the Mon Amour website and to administer and improve the website. The purpose of such use is to improve the website and your shopping experience.
We may combine the information you have provided us with the information we have collected through using our services.
We may from time to time supply owners or operators of third party websites, from which it is possible to link directly to Mon Amour from, with information relating to the number of users accessing the website from the third party website. You will not personally be identifiable from this information.
In delivering our products to you we may be required to disclose some of your personal information to a third party organisation including post services or other external service providers, our in-house departments such as legal, financial or accounting or other professional advisors and to regulatory or government authorities as required by law.
Mon Amour Ensures Security of your Personal Information
Mon Amour is committed to protecting the security of the information you provide us. We protect your information by taking the following measures:
- Restricting internal and external access of your personal information;
- Maintaining appropriate confidentiality agreements with internal and external parties;
- Maintaining appropriate training and standards with employees regarding the collection and management of personal information;
- Maintaining our technology systems to prevent unauthorised access;
- Ensuring third parties that require access to your information have appropriate measures in place to protect its security; and
- Securely destroying your personal information when your personal information is no longer needed.
The Mon Amour website may from time to time provide links to external websites such as Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or other independent websites. Mon Amour is not responsible for such external websites complying with Privacy legislation and it is recommended that you view their individual privacy policies as required.
Access to your Personal Information
You are entitled to request access to and correction of all personal information you provide us or to request that we remove you from our database at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that if necessary we will take measures to ensure and verify we are speaking to the owner of the information which is consistent with us maintaining the security of your information.
Further Information about Privacy
Your privacy is our priority and should you have any questions regarding how Mon Amour manages your privacy please contact us at email@example.com
For further information regarding privacy issues in Australia, please refer to the Federal Privacy Commissioners website at www.privacy.gov.au